11 Anxiety Fighting Foods
Stress and anxiety is a factor of everyday life. Although they may start as mere annoyances, it can quickly escalate into something more serious which can affect every aspect of your life, including your health. Today, we’re going to provide you with some great tips for how you can fight stress and anxiety in your life, and some great anxiety fighting foods so you can leave happier and healthier.
Unfortunately, anxiety can affect many areas of your life, including your diet and eating patterns. Meal times that aren’t regular and a nutritionally lacking diet can lower your glycemic index, causing you to experience cravings for junk food, and sweet treats. Due to this, food can be an extremely important element of fighting the anxiety plighting your life. Today, we’ll show you some fantastic foods that can help you feel better and combat your stress and anxiety.
Fish contains lots of Omega 3, which works wonders for reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease, regulating your blood sugar levels and keeping your blood pressure at a healthy level. Eating fish at least once a week gives your body an invaluable dose of
Who doesn’t love
Nuts are full of vitamin B, which helps your body form serotonin. Serotonin is a neutrotransmitter, which helps prevent anger, regulate your body temperature and stabilises your appetite. Because of all this, nuts are fantastic for helping your body fight anxiety.
Peaches are full of lots of fibre, and great minerals and vitamins that help your body combat stress and anxiety. Peaches are fantastic for fulfilling your sweet cravings, so each time you feel a bit anxious, eat a peach or two to help yourself feel better!
Some tips and tricks for day to day
- Try and avoid drinking too much caffeine, like coffee! Instead, drink plenty of fruit infusions and aromatic water for their health benefits.
- Drink as much water as you can! You’ll see the benefits almost immediately, and it aids the essential functions of your organs.
- Eat regularly. Make sure you eat all your meals, and try to do so at the same time each day.
- Reap the physical and mental benefits of physical exercise
- Try to avoid bad habits such as alcohol and smoking cigarettes. These will only be detrimental to your body.