Many people don’t use coffee in the right way to get the real benefits it can provide. Coffee can be used to increase your beauty in many different ways. Here are the best ones, just for you.
Properties of coffee
Two to four cups of coffee per day isn’t supposed to be bad for your health. Coffee is also:
- good for you liver. Coffee enemas detoxify your liver and cleanse the colon. This treatment may improve fatty liver and help people who are suffering from fatty liver disease. This is a very effective technique for detoxing the body, and should be taken seriously. Use two cups of organic plunge ground coffee, put it into a large saucepan, and pour boiling water over it to fill 3/4s of the pan. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring constantly. Add more filtered water to the pan and sieve out the granules with a fine sieve. There should be two litres of coffee water. Take this concentrate and use 250ml for each coffee enema, adding 750ml of filtered, warm water. Add this to your enema bag. A healthy liver does wonders for your skin and beauty.
- sharpens your brain and improves your memory. Since it causes the release of dopamine, it makes you more alert, problem solve more efficiently and is associated with better attention levels, deeper concentration and the ability to learn and memorise facts. This can be useful when you’re studying for exams or at work but it’s best not to rely on coffee to provide you with these benefits. Make sure your general health is good. There are no side-effects to being healthy!
- coffee may increase the effectiveness and uptake of painkillers, so it may help you if you regularly experience headaches and migraines.
- improves muscle performance and stamina, preparing you for high performance physically. When mixed with carbs, it can increase muscle glycogen concentrations more quickly after exercise, which increases your stamina.
- anti-cancer. Experts claim that coffee reduces your chances of getting mouth and throat cancers by fifty percent. It might also help prevent skin cancer. Pretty impressive.
- improves your cardiovascular health. US researchers found that men that drink four cups of coffee every day are less likely to get heart disease than people who don’t drink coffee. Coffee also lowers the risk of having a stroke by 22%.
- loaded with antioxidants. Thanks to the antioxidant content of coffee, it’s also great for your skin. Antioxidants work nicely against premature aging that’s caused by pollution, sunlight, heat and dry weather, and neutralise free radicals. Coffee contains a low of flavonoids, so it’s a beauty tonic that should be made the most of.
Coffee and cellulite
Since coffee is a diuretic, it can temporarily minimise the appearance of cellulite by drawing fluid out of fat cells, shrinking them and creating a tightening effect.
Before an important night out or date, drink the normal amount of coffee you would drink on a day to day basis and no more, but rub a little black, strong coffee into the affected area every morning for two or three mornings before the special event.
Coffee to eliminate dark circles
When applied topically underneath the eyes, caffeinated coffee helps reduce undereye puffiness and dark circles by restricting blood flow to the area and reducing swelling.
To use this technique, let some strong coffee cool and take it into the bathroom. Dab your finger into the coffee and apply it gently to the eye area, making sure not to get any in your eyes. Leave for 15 minutes, then wash it off and carry on with your normal skin care routine.
Coffee as an exfoliant
Coffee grounds can be used to make an effective body scrub. It’s not too harsh, so it’s great for sensitive skins or skins that redden easily. Slough off dead skin cells and get silky, smooth skin with no irritation whatsoever.
Simply take some fresh coffee grounds and put around two cups into a large bowl. Put them on a table or other surface outside of your shower. Take your shower as you normally do, then open the shower door and take a handful of the grounds. Rub it in circles on your body, then take another handful and rub again. Cover the whole surface of your body, then rinse with cool water. Remember to moisturise well after the shower and enjoy your smooth skin.