Tea, vinegar and maple syrup are amongst the most recommended natural remedies due to their health benefits. Together, they create a purifying infusion. As you can imagine, combining these three ingredients makes a spectacularly healthy drink.
Maple syrup’s properties
Maple syrup has joined the ranks of blueberries and flax seeds as a superfood and has been touted for its ability to help control diabetes. A potent anti-oxidant and antibacterial, it is beneficial to the body as a means of slowing the ageing process. In fact, this humble foodstuff contains 54 compounds, some of which it has in common with red wine and tea.
Because it contains plenty of polyphenols, maple syrup can help to control diabetes by:
- Inhibiting the enzymes that are involved in the conversion of carbohydrate to sugar
- Acting as an anti-inflammatory
- Enhancing liver function
- Stimulating insulin release through pancreatic cells
Highly commended for its vast medicinal properties, apple cider vinegar can help control a host of different problems. Its benefits include:
- Alleviates sinusitis symptoms
- Reduces throat pain
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Fights allergies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves symptoms of gout and arthritis
- Helps prevent muscular fatigue
You’ll find an array of teas in the world and each one possesses its own special properties. Below, we’ll outline the main types of tea with their primary benefits.
- Green tea is renowned for its weight-loss properties
- Black tea reduces your risk of developing cardiovascular problems
- White tea is highly anti-carcinogenic
Maple syrup, vinegar and tea: the incredible infusion
An infusion of these three, simple ingredients produces superb benefits quickly and easily.
What can this infusion offer? Consider these benefits:
- Acts as an excellent detoxifier
- Boasts antibiotic and astringent properties
- Can prevent bladder and kidney diseases
- Purportedly prevents osteoporosis and some other bone problems
- It can soothe muscle pains
- Produces an energising effect
- Prevents heartburn and inhibits dietary intoxicants
- Can lower blood pressure
- Keeps cholesterol levels in check
- Aids in weight loss
- Imparts powerful anti-ageing abilities
- Helps to restore the lustre and health of hair and skin
- Helps strengthen the nails and improves their appearance
Now, over to you! Will you be introducing this powerful and purifying infusion of maple syrup, vinegar and tea into your healthy routine?