Halt Hair Loss With Ginger
Ginger is one of Earth’s most marvellous gifts. Its talents are seemingly endless. Would you be surprised to know that you can halt hair loss with ginger? Yes, indeed. Amongst its therapeutic health and beauty benefits, this root’s essential oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids make it an ideal elixir for treating your own roots.
What about ginger can halt hair loss?
The benefits of this radical root are renowned and have been appreciated since ancient times – even outside of its native China. Rich in nutritious compounds, it’s perfectly suited for addressing the following complaints:
- Rheumatic and menstrual pain
- Flu and colds
- Cardiovascular issues
- Depression and low mood
- Stress and anxiety
- Digestive woes.
In terms of its power to halt hair loss and stimulate the follicles, this is how ginger works:
- By stimulating blood flow to the scalp, ginger promotes circulation and stimulates the hair follicles which, in turn, encourages growth. Fatty acids in this root are excellent for strengthening thin hair and restoring it to health.
- Did you realise that dandruff can also cause hair loss? If you suffer from it, you may have spent vast amounts of money on products that promised to rid you of this blight. Sadly, these chemical cocktails lead primarily to polluted waters and empty wallets. They’re largely ineffective at solving the causes of dandruff and they may even aggravate allergies. Gentle ginger, however, is an excellent remedy for decimating dandruff for good. Its loaded with natural antiseptic properties that soothe irritation of the scalp and smooth the hair follicle, making your barnet lustrous and resistant to damage or flaking.
Make a ginger mask to unmask healthy hair
Quite simply, whip up this ginger remedy and use it every other day for one full month. Take the time to massage your scalp with it for at least 15 minutes. It’ll be well worth it, as it gives your follicles time to properly absorb the remedy. What do you need for it and how do you prepare it? It’s easy.
- One tablespoon of grated fresh ginger root
- One tablespoon of jojoba, olive or coconut oil
- Grate a large piece of ginger until you have a heaping tablespoon.
- Measure a tablespoon of one of the previously mentioned oils. You’ll find jojoba oil in health food shops. The others are widely available at large supermarkets.
- Whisk the ingredients together until you’ve got a manageable oily paste with a lovely aroma. Your hair is going to smell divine, darling.
- Apply the paste to washed, still damp hair. Now, don’t be impatient. Give your scalp a deep massage that will stimulate blood flow. Do your best to dedicate 15 minutes to this part of the treatment.
- As you massage, the ginger will get to work. Your scalp will begin to feel pleasantly warm. This is a sure sign that the ginger is having the desired effect. Once you’ve finished massaging, leave the paste to settle for 5 minutes. When time’s up, rinse with warm – not too hot – water.
- To really amplify the benefits of this naturally safe remedy, be consistent. Follow the method above at least every other day for a month. Ginger won’t disappoint. Your hair will be stronger, thicker and free from dandruff. You’ll be more confident, too – and more content. We’ll be surprised if you don’t reap rewards. If you’re still losing hair after a month of this treatment, please see your GP. There could be more serious underlying reasons for your hair loss.