Lemon Water and Aubergine for Weight Loss
Have you heard about the miracle of lemon water? There’s a lot to it. Even if you’re a pro, you might not know how it works with aubergine for weight loss. As extraordinary as it is when it flies solo, lemon water’s abilities are magnified by aubergine – itself a pretty magnificent creature, nutritionally speaking. When you marry the two, they collaborate to reduce your weight. In this article, we’ll explain the phenomenon and help you get all the benefits.
Aubergine for jeans that fit
Where do we begin? Aubergine is positively packed with nutritional benefits. Make it a staple of your diet and it’ll keep you in the trim – providing, that is, that you prepare it the right way. You’ll feel satisfied, of course…but you’ll also be treating your body to vital vitamins, minerals, nutrients and fibre. Here’s a bit more detail:
- Aubergine improves circulation because of its exceptionally high vitamin E content. This antioxidant staves off heart disease and improves blood flow.
- It is a safe and mild diuretic.
- This big berry (yes, aubergine is classified as a berry) is low in calories and high in water. For slimming purposes, you can’t go wrong when you put it on your menu.
- Its potassium is perfect for regulating your nerves and tending to your cardiovascular health.
- Aubergine is a capable cleanser for the body and its low glycaemic index means it’s great for anyone who’s struggling with diabetes.
- Because it absorbs fats from foods eaten with it, aubergine helps to lower cholesterol. This is also the process that makes it an efficient detoxifier. It even aids digestive transit. Are you in love with it yet?
- If you’re feeling a bit bunged up, add some aubergine to your plate. It can ease and prevent constipation with its fierce fibre content.
- By stimulating the production of bile, it protects the liver.
- Worried about your iron levels? You have a friend in aubergine. It’s full of iron and magnesium, so eating it will protect you from anaemia, improve muscle function and bolster your immune system.
What about this aubergine and lemon lark?
Three ingredients are all it takes to enhance your weight loss efforts. The recipe couldn’t be easier, so let’s have a go!
1. Ingredients needed
- One medium-sized aubergine – organic, if possible, so there’s no risk of residue from dangerous pesticides
- One medium-sized lemon that yields to the touch but isn’t too ripe
- One litre of filtered water
- One large glass jug
2. The method
- Wash the aubergine thoroughly. You might want to consider using a splash of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of baking soda to remove pesticides if you’ve not sourced organic. Either way, rinse with plenty of cold water.
- Slice the aubergine into pieces that are no more than a half an inch thick. Leave the skin intact.
- Place the aubergine slices in the jug, stacking one on top of another. Fill the jug with water.
- Stir in the juice of one lemon and refrigerate the blend.
- Leave it to chill overnight in the fridge. During that time, the water will absorb the aubergine juices and their nutrients. The lemon swoops in and enhances all the goodness.
3. The execution
Sip your magical elixir throughout the day, accompanied by healthy food. For example, your daily menu could go something like this:
- Breakfast: Sip one glass of lemon-aubergine water, then eat a cup of porridge and an apple.
- Lunch: Start off with another glass of aubergine brew, then eat a salad consisting of spinach, nuts, smoked tofu and chunks of fresh pineapple.
- Afternoon: Treat yourself to a glass of lemon-aubergine water.
- Dinner: Have an aperitif of – you guessed it – your special blend, then enjoy a chopped salad of leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, papaya, walnuts, olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Leave room for your main course of course of boiled artichokes with a drizzle of olive oil and vinegar.
That was quite simple, wasn’t it. You’ve drunk the entire litre of lemon-aubergine water, so you’ll have profited from all its nutrients. You shouldn’t feel deprived, either, as you’ve had such an extensive profile of vitamins and minerals. Because you began every meal with the water, you’ll feel fuller and more satisfied. The drink gets on and eliminates fats, improve your digestion and remove toxins.
We want to emphasise that your slimming efforts should not leave you feeling hungry. Remember that fad and crash diets are not wise long-term options. Your best bet is to combine regular exercise – something you enjoy – with healthy, whole foods. You really are worth it!